Monday, January 17, 2011

Crossing My Fingers That I'll Win...

Zapmamak over at Running Naked on Sharp Pointy Stuff (a fun read, I might add) is running (lol @ pun) a really awesome t-shirt contest.  You can read more about it in the link I just provided for rules and such.  Below I've embedded a picture of the shirt.  Ain't she purdy?
Photo Source: Running Naked on Sharp Pointy Stuff
I'm really hoping I win it.  I love the design and how it isn't too overbearing - there's nothing more that I hate than clothes that are 100% plastered with graphics.  Even though I know it hurts my chances, I'm still blogging about this because I can't just keep something so awesome to myself.

3 comments:

  1. Dude - thanks for plugging my design. If I had time to make cookies I would definitely give you one. Hee hee. Don't worry. I'm hoping to have more design giveaways and there will be a store where you can buy the shirts if you don't win a free one.

    Good luck, man. Now take off your shoes and run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, I'm still a bit too much of a pansy for that. Still keeping barefoot running to strides on the football turf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start. You're still young. You've got plenty of time to transition. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...