Sunday, October 24, 2010

Insomniac Running Withdrawal

Photo Credit: I Can't Sleep
I haven't run since last Thursday and my body is having a bit of a temper tantrum.  On Friday night, despite a desperately whopping 4mg of Melatonin supplement, I didn't drift off until 4:00 in the morning.  I had taking a nap after school, but not falling asleep till that late is a bit excessive.

So on Saturday, I made sure not to take a nap.  Despite being outside most of the day airsofting (obviously not like running, but there is some cardio involved), and keeping my vow to remain nap-less, I couldn't shut down until 2:00.  I've always had trouble getting to sleep at night but this is getting kind of ridiculous.  Things are going to be VERY interesting at school on Monday if this trend of sleeplessness continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...