Thursday, October 28, 2010

Districts & Complaining

This Saturday , the 30th, is the West King Country 4A District Championships for Cross Country!  It'll be on Whidbey Island and I honestly can't wait.  I'm so desperate to run that I think watching running might actually help!  That damn widget on the left is telling me I have 7 more days to go - I'm halfway there... one more week to go.  This whole "falling asleep" deal has been obnoxiously frustrating, and I haven't been getting to bed until after 1.  Starting to read a new book rather than browsing Stumble Upon until I pass out has helped a bit - it's taken maybe an hour off of how long it takes me to crash.  So yeah, that's about it.  I apologize for the short post today, my life hasn't been very relevant to the theme of this blog as of late.  I promise to start writing better posts in 7 days!

2 comments:

  1. Don't apoligize for the short post. Short is good believe me. Best wishes with the West King Country 4A District Championships. I will be awaiting the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm not running (it's only the varsity team), but I really hope we do well too! I'll be sure to post a full re-cap with pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...